New subscribers must complete a Subscription Agreement in order to activate online access to the journals for which they’ve paid.
- All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Orders must be prepaid by a check drawn on a U.S. bank or by an international money order and mailed to: AMS, Attn: Membership, 45 Beacon St., Boston, MA 02108.
- Subscriptions are accepted for the calendar year only (i.e. January, 2014-December, 2014).
- Online prices include access to the 2014 volume year only. Back issue prices are available upon request. Access to the pre-2012 content is available free of charge at http://journals.ametsoc.org/.
- Claims: Only claims that are received up to 90 days for U.S. subscriptions or up to 180 days for foreign subscriptions from the date of shipment will be considered. All requests for replacement issues must be submitted in writing. Claims will not be accepted over the phone. A complete ship to address, order number and payment information for each subscription should be provided with all claims.
- Refunds: A refund or credit will be provided only if a cancellation request is received prior to the shipment of the first issue.
- All address changes for a subscription must be submitted as soon as possible and must include the new address as well as the original address.
- For Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts (MGA), Volume 65, 2014, please contact ProQuest at http://www.csa.com/contactus/sales.php.
Customer support and inquiries for online subscriptions and online subscription prices can be addressed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. ET by sending e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone at (617) 227-2426, exts. 3911, 3912, 3913, or 3914.
Technical assistance solely related to the online technical aspects of the AMS journals database can be obtained Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. ET by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (617) 227-2426, exts. 3911, 3912, 3913, or 3914.